A Cybersecurity Framework is a set of principles and processes that enable organizations to better protect their networks and systems from cyber-attacks. It provides guidance on preventive, detective, and corrective measures to help organizations identify, protect against, detect, respond to, and recover from cyber incidents.
For information about Cybersecurity Frameworks, please view guidance on this topic from:
- the U.S. General Services Administration;
- the Chief Information Officers (CIO) Council;
- the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA);
- The U.S. Department of Commerce;
- the National Institute of Standards and Technology.