Moving data across the more than 340 different types of databases that are all in use is difficult.
With hyper scalability, SQL Server 2019 responds to the rise of big data.
- Using SQL Server or Spark, read and write straight in HDFS;
- Utilizing the Kubernetes architecture, elastically scale computation and storage on demand;
- Scale-out data marts are used to combine and cache data from relational and non-relational data sources.
Get the infographic.
Users of SQL Server 2019 may take advantage of AI to create intelligent apps from all of their data:
- In SQL Server or Spark, query your data using the programming language of your choice;
- You may train data models using Spark ML or SQL Server Machine Learning Services;
- Your models may be stored and used operationally in one system.